Here you can find tutorials for people who want to write their applications using the framework.
Since the APIs might still change a bit, please always refer to the online specifications, if something is not working properly. The mailing list is also a good place to ask questions with regards to the API.
- How to get started testing / working on the framework
- Writing a python GSM application
- Using ophoned
- Sending and reading SMS
- Calling DBUS Methods with c and glib
- Receiving Signals on DBUS with c and glib
- Minimal FSO plugin written in vala
- Using FSO glib for resource handling
- How to create FSO alsa scenarios