We have the following four mailing lists hosted at LinuxToGo:
- email@example.com: git commit log messages (active since 2007/12/07)
- firstname.lastname@example.org: freesmartphone.org Standards and Reference Implementations (active since 2007/12/03)
- email@example.com: Implementation / Userland Issues (active since 2008/08/29)
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Kernel & Driver Issues (active since 2008/08/30)
git clone git://git.freesmartphone.org/specs
Commits will be relayed via CIAbot to CIA/freesmartphone.org and posted to #openmoko on irc.freenode.net
Life chat on irc.freenode.net:6667.
For now, we (ab)use the #openmoko-cdevel IRC channel for all our life discussions. Depending on the project focus and the amount of traffic, we may or may not use #freesmartphone.org in the future.
Our bug tracker lives here.
Bug tracker cleanup discussion goes here.
We're using this very MediaWiki installation.
- some informations about the People behind FSO