Hardware Platforms FSO supports
Work in progress
- Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pre 2: Support in FSO was dropped on 25.05.2012. Version 0.10/0.11 still supports this devices.
- HP Veer: Significantly different from the Palm models and no future due to HP's company restructuring.
- HTC Nexusone: The port is easy to finish, however there is no more interest in the device
- HTC Dream/Magic:The port is possible to finish, however there is no more interest in the device
- HTC Magician: Not enough interest.
- HTC HD2: Not enough manpower.
- HTC Kaiser, Raphael, Diamond, Blackstone, etc.: Too many unfree components in the stack, WiFi PWM issue etc.
- OpenEZX family of devices: Some things could never be reverse engineered.
- ROKR E2
- ROKR E6
- E-Ten Glofiish M800, X800: Modem communication could not be reverse engineered.
- Motorola Milestone: Uses signed bootloader
- iphone 3g: idroid kernel status was not good enough, so the main porter abandoned.
Support and Hardware comparison
- Hardware and support comparison
- How Audio works on different phones
- How GPS works on different phones